Bathroom Tile Laying
This project took place in the bathroom. Since the tiles in this position are relatively small, we do not need to use extensive leveling, which can help save the most cost. Therefore, we choose small clips and wedges.
These Tile Leveling Clips are available in different thicknesses to accommodate 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm grout joints and heights to work with tiles of 3mm-15mm thicknesses. Open to professional installers in different packages, maximum savings on the leveling system components.
- The DN Tile Leveling System prevents lippage when installing ceramic tiles
- Ideal for installing format tiles (12″ x 12″ minimum) using the back buttering technique
- Prevents tiles from moving while adhesive sets to ensure a resulting flat surface
- For use on both horizontal and vertical (floor and wall) tile installations
- Significantly reduces the number of corrections to tile positioning during installation
- Superior design and construction ensures only the highest piece is lowered when leveling pressure is applied
- Easy removal by impact in the direction of the grout (kick or mallet)
With current progress in London, we highly recommend this tile leveling system.
It makes tiling so much easier, and the most important is: it is much more competitive than the extensive wedge tile leveling system, saving cost!