There Are Various Sizes For Choice
- 1.0MM + CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 1.0MM – CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 1.5MM + CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 1.5MM – CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 2.0MM + CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 2.0MM – CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 2.0MM T CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 3.0MM + CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 3.0MM – CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
- 3.0MM T CLIPS FOR 3-20MM TILE THICKNESS
Advantages Of The Leveling System
1. The thread adopts automatic rotation design, Break through the shortcomings of the traditional spiral leveler, self-locking leveling.
2. High Utilization: The cap is added with an enhancer can be reused more than 20 times
3. Save Time: Breakpoint system design meets construction requirements, One-time kick off,Not because there are residues, And bring extra work
4. Easy, fast, and precise laying of floor and wall tiles.
5. Suitable for all thicknesses and all tile forms and materials
How to Use Leveling System
1. the surface is clean, the grain is consistent, no scratch, no color difference, no crack, no pollution, missing edge Angle, and other phenomena.
2. The floor tile edge and wall junction gap is suitable, the skirting line can completely cover the gap.
3. The floor tile must have firmly adhered, the empty drum shall be controlled at 5% of the total amount, and the area of a single empty drum shall not exceed 10% (the main channel shall not be an empty drum).
4. the floor tile seam width 2mm, shall not exceed 3mm, jointing uniform, straight.
5. The horizontal error shall not exceed 4mm.
Tile Lippage Control System
Achieving a flush surface from one tile to another has never been easier. With the Spin Doctor Lippage Control System, you can spin the leveling cap down with ease to the tile surface in seconds. Other systems require tools, use of both hands or awkward repetitive motions which can cause user fatigue when installing large format tile. The Spin Doctor System uses a fast and precise free spin action that will accommodate most tile up to 3/4” (20mm).
There are no reviews yet.